Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Homemade Cinnamon Sugar

You may already know how to and make your own cinnamon sugar. But in the event that you don't, here's my recipe. I like my cinnamon sugar with a little extra cinnamon. 
I make a bunch at a time and keep it in a canister so it's ready when I need it. 

You can use cinnamon sugar for so many things. I sprinkle it on top of my blueberry cake and banana cake and sometimes muffins prior to baking, and when some muffins are done baking I dip the top in melted butter and then dip in cinnamon sugar, and sprinkle it on buttered toast. Just to name a few.... MMMMMMM cinnamony sugary goodness!




Cinnamon Sugar
2 C granulated sugar
3-4 T ground cinnamon (depending on how much cinnamon you like)
Combine in a med bowl and store in and airtight container at room temperature. 


Enjoy!                                            
Sandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment