Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello? Is anyone here?

It occurred to me that both of us sisters have been quiet for a while, and some of you may be wondering where we have gone. Well, I just wanted to assure you all that we are still here, and we'll be back to blogging very soon!
Just to give you an idea of what else is happening in our lives: One of us just completed a move to a new home, and is still settling in with the help of an energetic toddler. The other of us had a little vacation away from it all, and is adjusting to the new mobility level of an 8-month-old and all the fun of continued baby-proofing. So blogging has been pushed a little to the back burner so to speak for both of us for a little while.
Things are starting to settle out a bit more for both of us, so I promise you'll hear more from us soon! Thanks for reading!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Sue! I was just thinking I needed to make a little post about the craziness of the last month. As a side note, while moving we were without internet for almost 3 weeks, which also makes it very difficult to blog....But now that we FINALLY have internet back and I have found all my kitchen "toys" and they are all put away I should be back up and running...or cooking as it would apply..lol. Thank you to all of our readers for bearing with us during our mild absence!

    ReplyDelete